ACCOUNT COORDINATOR – ENTRY-LEVEL (CURRENTLY HIRING)
Are you a new digital marketer and communicator who is hungry to make an impact as you build your career? Do you want to wake up every day excited to work with innovative clients who are making a difference? Then you’re a natural fit for Prosper Strategies, and we want to hear from you!
Prosper Strategies is a boutique Chicago-based marketing and PR firm that works with industry challengers, changemakers and groundbreakers. Our clients are reshaping their industries and disrupting the status quo.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Coordinator to join our growing team and work with clients in industries ranging from education to tech and social impact. This is our entry-level roll, but you’ll collaborate with all members of our team and work closely with the president and CEO.
- Provide research, writing and social media support to Prosper Strategies team members
- Support or contribute to the execution of social media community management
- Support or contribute to the execution of media outreach campaigns with development of media lists, drafting of pitches and outreach as guided by your manager
- Set up inbound marketing campaigns/marketing automation campaigns (social media, blogging, forms, landing pages, email marketing, lead nurturing etc.) using tools like HubSpot and Pardot
- Draft content, primarily blog posts, for Prosper clients
- Develop monthly client metrics reports
- Consistently produce high quality written content (from blog posts to media bylines)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Display of critical thinking and sound writing skills
- Display of strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, working with interesting, impactful clients
- Interest in digital marketing (some experience with email marketing tools like Constant Contact, marketing automation tools like HubSpot, social media tools like Hootsuite and/or CRM tools like Salesforce is a plus).
- Tech savviness and desire to keep up with the latest tools and industry developments
- A high degree of passion, dependability and diligence
- Desire to work hard, have fun and make a difference
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications or a related field
Prosper Strategies offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience, as well as full health, vision, dental and retirement benefits, extra paid time off to volunteer and summer Fridays.
Does this opportunity sound like a perfect fit for you? Apply here.