SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Are you an experienced digital marketer and client service professional who is hungry to make an impact as you build your career? Do you want to wake up every day excited to work with innovative clients who are making a difference? Then you’re a natural fit for Prosper Strategies, and we want to hear from you!
Prosper Strategies is a boutique Chicago-based marketing and PR firm that works with industry challengers, changemakers and groundbreakers. Our clients are reshaping their industries and disrupting the status quo.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Executive to join our growing team and lead key client accounts in industries ranging from education to tech and social impact. This role will report directly to the President and CEO.
- Lead key client accounts and serve as their go-to point of contact at Prosper Strategies
- Nurture and strengthen client relationships by exhibiting expertise, creativity, responsiveness and sound strategic judgement
- Create, implement and measure integrated marketing strategies capable of helping our clients achieve their goals (with a heavy emphasis on digital/inbound and media)
- Oversee and manage client project execution (project and timeline management, team member supervision etc.)
- Manage and lead all aspects of inbound marketing/marketing automation campaigns (social media, blogging, forms, landing pages, email marketing, lead nurturing etc.) using tools like HubSpot and Pardot
- Manage and lead all aspects of media relations campaigns, from the planning stages to pitch development, outreach and placement
- Consistently produce high quality written content (from blog posts to media bylines) and edit content developed by more junior staff
- Support new business development and contribute to pitch and proposal development
- Manage and mentor junior staff
- 4-7 years of relevant career experience with increasing responsibility and leadership
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, working with interesting, impactful clients
- Proven digital marketing expertise (experience with email marketing tools like Constant Contact, marketing automation tools like HubSpot and/or CRM tools like Salesforce preferred). Media relations experience with track record of securing high-level media placements is also a plus.
- Strategic mindset and approach
- Tech savviness and desire to keep up with the latest tools and industry developments
- A high degree of passion, dependability and diligence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience leading and mentoring junior staff
- Desire to work hard, have fun and make a difference
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications or a related field
Prosper Strategies offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience, as well as full health, vision, dental and retirement benefits, extra paid time off to volunteer and summer Fridays.
Does this opportunity sound like a perfect fit for you? Send us your resumé.