Are you a savvy digital marketer and communicator who is hungry to make an impact as you build your career? Do you want to wake up every day excited to work with innovative clients who are making a difference? Then you’re a natural fit for Prosper Strategies, and we want to hear from you!
Prosper Strategies is a boutique Chicago-based marketing and PR firm that works with industry challengers, changemakers and groundbreakers. Our clients are reshaping their industries and disrupting the status quo.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join our growing team and work with clients in industries ranging from education to tech and social impact. This role will report directly to the President and CEO.
- Lead and support client accounts, serving as the go-to point of contact for several of our clients
- Nurture and strengthen client relationships by exhibiting expertise, creativity, responsiveness and sound strategic judgement
- Implement and measure integrated marketing strategies capable of helping our clients achieve their goals (with a heavy emphasis on digital/inbound and media)
- Manage inbound marketing/marketing automation campaigns (social media, blogging, forms, landing pages, email marketing, lead nurturing etc.) using tools like HubSpot and Pardot
- Manage media relations campaigns, from the planning stages to pitch development, outreach and placement
- Consistently produce high quality written content (from blog posts to media bylines)
- 2-4 years of relevant career experience, ideally in an agency setting
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, working with interesting, impactful clients
- Digital marketing expertise (experience with email marketing tools like Constant Contact, marketing automation tools like HubSpot, social media tools like Hootsuite and/or CRM tools like Salesforce preferred). Media relations experience with track record of securing media placements is also a plus.
- Tech savviness and desire to keep up with the latest tools and industry developments
- A high degree of passion, dependability and diligence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work hard, have fun and make a difference
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications or a related field
Prosper Strategies offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience, as well as full health, vision, dental and retirement benefits, extra paid time off to volunteer and summer Fridays.
Does this opportunity sound like a perfect fit for you? Submit your application today!