For far too long, the nonprofit sector has thought far too small about the role of marketing and communications.
This webinar is one of a series of 13 that will be hosted by Prosper Strategies and Independent Sector over the next year centered around the Nonprofit Marketing Manifesto. See the full schedule here and check “sign up for all webinars” if you want to automatically be registered for all sessions.
This Webinar Features:
Brian Frederick, Ph.D. Vice President, Communications, the ALS Association
Brian Frederick serves as Executive Vice President of Communications, and has worked at The ALS Association since March 2015. Brian first started working with The Association while he was Vice President of Public Affairs at Porter Novelli. During the 2014 ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, Brian was brought in to help with crisis and strategic communications. While at Porter Novelli, Brian also led other integrated marketing campaigns for corporate and nonprofit clients.
Alyssa Conrardy, President, Prosper Strategies
Alyssa Conrardy is the president and co-founder of Prosper Strategies, the country’s leading nonprofit marketing agency. She’s on a mission to help nonprofits realize the full potential of marketing so that the nonprofit sector can realize its full potential to change the world. Alyssa writes and speaks frequently about the intersection of marketing and social impact, and has been featured in Wall Street Journal and PRWeek Magazine.
Robert Jones, Vice President of Engagement and Communications, Independent Sector
Robert Jones is a former journalist and consultant who now serves as the Vice President for Engagement & Communications at Independent Sector. He’s committed to telling better stories for those who do good.
2019 Webinar Schedule
Webinar dates for 2019 are below. Visit this page to register for all future webinars. You’ll receive notifications as each webinar draws closer, but you may also want to manually add these dates to your calendar.
- January – 1/9/2019 Leverage Nonprofit Marketing as a Tool for Social Change
- February – 2/6/2019 Build a Better Nonprofit Brand by Aligning with Your Mission and Values
- March – 3/6/2019 Create Communication Cohesion at Your Nonprofit By Getting Your Team on the Same Page About Your Brand
- April – 4/3/2019: Everyone a Spokesperson: Turn Your Stakeholders into Powerful Promoters for Your Nonprofit
- May – 5/8/2019: Marketing Planning and Strategic Planning: Make them Work Together and Make a Bigger Impact
- June – 6/5/2019: Making the Case for Marketing Investment
- July – 7/10/2019: Take Your Nonprofit Marketing Leadership to the Next Level
- August – 8/7/2019: Build Better Partnerships Inside and Outside the Nonprofit Sector via Marketing
- September – 9/4/2019: Just Say NO to Poverty Porn, Stereotype Porn and Stakeholder Exploitation
- October – 10/9/2019: Measure the Impact of Marketing on Your Nonprofit’s Mission
- November – 11/6/2019: Build a Marketing Culture at Your Nonprofit (bringing the 10 commitments together)
- December – 12/11/2019: Make 2020 the Year of Your Nonprofit’s Marketing Revolution (using the 10 commitments in planning for next year)