What are your biggest challenges and your most audacious goals? How can marketing and PR support your mission and bottom-line business goals so you can create more positive impact? These are the questions we aim to answer through strategic planning.
When we embark on this process, we commonly hear things like:
- We need to raise awareness of the great things we’re doing.
- Our impact doesn’t come through in our marketing efforts.
- Our competitors are out there a lot more than we are.
- We need to reach more donors, volunteers, people in need of our services.
- We need to drive more leads.
- We’d like to be known as the thought leaders we are.
- Our messaging is complicated/unclear.
Do any of these ring true of your organization?
To get to the heart of your unique challenges and opportunities, we leverage our 4-D Approach™, designed specifically for nonprofit, for-profit social impact and education organizations. This allows us to develop a strategy specific to helping your organization meet its mission and goals with the support of marketing and PR.
Some of the goals we’ve helped clients meet through strategy include:
- Increasing web traffic by over 500 percent in one year and nurturing 533 inbound leads to customers (previous sales were all achieved through outbound)
- Becoming a New York Time’s bestselling author
- Changing the conversation surrounding long-term unemployment