Wednesday, March 6
2:00 - 3:15 pm ET
1:00 - 2:15 pm CT
11:00 am - 12:15 pm PT
Are your staff members, board members and volunteers on the same page when they discuss what your nonprofit does and why it matters?
For most organizations, the honest answer is no, and that’s a problem. Consistent communication is essential for advancing your mission, but achieving it does not mean you need to turn your team into robots who parrot the same key messages in the same way over and over again. Instead, you can give your internal stakeholders a role in shaping your brand and provide guideposts that make it possible for them to communicate consistently while still bringing their own personal experiences to the stories they tell.
In this interactive webinar, you’ll learn from Valentina T. Parissi, CEO of The Great Books Foundation about the steps her organization has taken to achieve communication consistency without losing its heart and soul.
This webinar focuses on Commitment #3 in the Nonprofit Marketing Manifesto. It is one of a series of 13 hosted by Prosper Strategies and Independent Sector over the course of 2019. See the full schedule here and check “sign up for all webinars” if you want to automatically be registered for all sessions. You can also view past webinars on earlier commitments here.
Complete the form below to register for the webinar.
This Webinar Features:
Valentina T. Parissi, CEO, The Great Books Foundation
For 20 years, Valentina has served schools and educational organizations, helping to build ambitious curricular plans and improve learning outcomes. Prior to becoming CEO, she led the rebranding of the Foundation.
Alyssa Conrardy, President, Prosper Strategies
Alyssa Conrardy is the president and co-founder of Prosper Strategies, the country’s leading nonprofit marketing agency. She’s on a mission to help nonprofits realize the full potential of marketing so that the nonprofit sector can realize its full potential to change the world.
Kristina Gawrgy Campbell, Director of Strategic Communications & Public Relations, Independent Sector
In her role, Kristina leads strategic communications planning for the organization and manages relationships with media and other partners. She also manages the organization’s diversity, racial equity, and inclusion portfolio.
2019 Webinar Schedule
Webinar dates for 2019 are below. Simply check the box on the form above and we’ll add you to our system for all future webinars. You’ll receive notifications as each webinar draws closer, but you may also want to manually add these dates to your calendar.
- April – 4/3/2019: Everyone a Spokesperson: Turn Your Stakeholders into Powerful Promoters for Your Nonprofit
- May – 5/8/2019: Marketing Planning and Strategic Planning: Make them Work Together and Make a Bigger Impact
- June – 6/5/2019: Making the Case for Marketing Investment
- July – 7/10/2019: Take Your Nonprofit Marketing Leadership to the Next Level
- August – 8/7/2019: Build Better Partnerships Inside and Outside the Nonprofit Sector via Marketing
- September – 9/4/2019: Just Say NO to Poverty Porn, Stereotype Porn and Stakeholder Exploitation
- October – 10/9/2019: Measure the Impact of Marketing on Your Nonprofit’s Mission
- November – 11/6/2019: Build a Marketing Culture at Your Nonprofit (bringing the 10 commitments together)
- December – 12/11/2019: Make 2020 the Year of Your Nonprofit’s Marketing Revolution (using the 10 commitments in planning for next year)