Wednesday, September 4th
2:00 - 3:15 pm ET
1:00 - 2:15 pm CT
11:00 am - 12:15 pm PT
It’s no secret that the end of the year is a critical time for fundraising. More than 50% of nonprofits receive a majority of their annual donations in the last three months of the year (October, November, December) and 31% of all annual charitable giving occurs in December.*
The holiday season might still seem far away, but the truth is, if you aren’t yet in the thick of planning and preparing for your year-end campaign, you’re already behind.
Fortunately, we can help. We’ve created a special webinar to walk you through the exact steps you need to take between now and December 31st to set your nonprofit up for fundraising success, whether you’re just starting out with year-end fundraising or are looking to take an already successful campaign to the next level.
This webinar will be led by Alyssa Conrardy, President at Prosper Strategies and Noreen Castor, former Associate Director of Development at the Robert R. McCormick Foundation and Development Officer at Lurie Children’s Hospital.
Last year, Noreen and Alyssa and their teams worked together to plan and implement the McCormick Foundation Communities Program’s most successful year-end fundraising campaign ever. The campaign resulted in a 13% increase in total funds donated over the previous year and a 300% increase in donations made on Giving Tuesday. The McCormick Foundation also acquired 1,100 new donor leads via social media advertising between October and December.
Noreen and Alyssa will break down the elements that make up successful campaigns like this one and help you master the end-of-year fundraising best practices you need to achieve similar results.
At the end of this webinar, all attendees will receive a discount code for Prosper Strategies’ year-end fundraising jumpstart packages.
Complete the form below to register for the webinar.
This Webinar Features:
Noreen Castor, Nonprofit Collaborator and Strategist
Noreen is driven to help as many nonprofits as possible operate effectively and equitably so they can focus on their missions. With the knowledge and experiences she gained at the McCormick Foundation and Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, she collaboratively develops high-level fundraising strategies and communications plans. She then thoughtfully builds campaigns that are guided by team input and consistent messaging and supported by data and solid back-end operations.
Alyssa Conrardy, President, Prosper Strategies
Alyssa Conrardy is the president and co-founder of Prosper Strategies, the country’s leading nonprofit marketing agency. She’s on a mission to help nonprofits realize the full potential of marketing so that the nonprofit sector can realize its full potential to change the world.
Kristina Gawrgy Campbell, Director, Strategic Communications & Public Relations, Independent Sector
Kristina leads strategic communications planning for the organization and manages relationships with media and other partners. In addition to her communications role, Kristina also manages the organization’s diversity, racial equity, and inclusion portfolio.
2019 Webinar Schedule
Webinar dates for 2019 are below. Simply check the box on the form above and we’ll add you to our system for all future webinars. You’ll receive notifications as each webinar draws closer, but you may also want to manually add these dates to your calendar.
- December – The Nonprofit Marketing Revolution – View Recording Here
- January – Leverage Marketing to Drive Social Change at Your Nonprofit – View Recording Here
- February – Build a Better Nonprofit Brand By Aligning With Your Mission and Values – View Recording Here
- March – Create Communication Cohesion at Your Nonprofit By Getting Your Team on the Same Page About Your Brand – View Recording Here
- April – 4/15/2019: Everyone a Spokesperson: Turn Your Stakeholders into Powerful Promoters for Your Nonprofit – View Recording Here
- May – 5/8/2019: Marketing Planning and Strategic Planning: Make them Work Together and Make a Bigger Impact – View Recording Here
- June – 6/5/2019: Making the Case for Marketing Investment – View Recording Here
- July – 7/10/2019: Take Your Nonprofit Marketing Leadership to the Next Level – View Recording Here
- August – 8/8/2019: Build Better Partnerships Inside and Outside the Nonprofit Sector With Marketing – View Recording Here
- September – 9/4/2019: What Your Nonprofit Needs to Do Now to Set Itself Up for End of Year Fundraising Success
- September – 9/18/2019: Can Nonprofit Marketing and Communications Advance Equity?
- October – 10/9/2019: Measure the Impact of Marketing on Your Nonprofit’s Mission
- November – 11/6/2019: Build a Marketing Culture at Your Nonprofit (bringing the 10 commitments together)
- December – 12/11/2019: Make 2020 the Year of Your Nonprofit’s Marketing Revolution (using the 10 commitments in planning for next year)