This webinar was held on April 15th, 2019
Everyone your nonprofit interacts with has the potential to amplify your brand, mission and impact.
The days of the single spokesperson are over. In today’s 24/7 social media world, people will talk about, and on behalf of, our organizations whether we give them the permission to do so or not. It’s time to do our part and provide our diverse stakeholders with the tools, training and support they need to become our most powerful and positive brand ambassadors.
In this webinar, we learned from Amy Levner, Vice President of Marketing and Communications at KaBOOM! about the work her organization is going through to help their wide range of stakeholders serve as effective spokespeople, brand ambassadors and ambassadors for their cause.
This Webinar Featured:
Amy Levner, VP of Marketing & Communications, KaBOOM!
Amy leads the communications, marketing, digital strategy and research efforts for KaBOOM!. She serves as a spokesperson and thought leader, and has a background in social change marketing, program management and strategy development. She’s led successful programs and campaigns throughout her career at agencies and nonprofits alike.
Alyssa Conrardy, President, Prosper Strategies
Alyssa Conrardy is the president and co-founder of Prosper Strategies, the country’s leading nonprofit marketing agency. She’s on a mission to help nonprofits realize the full potential of marketing so that the nonprofit sector can realize its full potential to change the world.
Kristina Gawrgy Campbell, Director of Strategic Communications & Public Relations, Independent Sector
In her role, Kristina leads strategic communications planning for the organization and manages relationships with media and other partners. She also manages the organization’s diversity, racial equity, and inclusion portfolio.
2019 Webinar Schedule
Webinar dates for 2019 are below. You’ll receive notifications as each webinar draws closer, but you may also want to manually add these dates to your calendar.
- December – The Nonprofit Marketing Revolution – View Recording Here
- January – Leverage Marketing to Drive Social Change at Your Nonprofit – View Recording Here
- February – Build a Better Nonprofit Brand By Aligning With Your Mission and Values – View Recording Here
- March – Create Communication Cohesion at Your Nonprofit By Getting Your Team on the Same Page About Your Brand – View Recording Here
- April – 4/15/2019: Everyone a Spokesperson: Turn Your Stakeholders into Powerful Promoters for Your Nonprofit
- May – 5/8/2019: Marketing Planning and Strategic Planning: Make them Work Together and Make a Bigger Impact
- June – 6/5/2019: Making the Case for Marketing Investment
- July – 7/10/2019: Take Your Nonprofit Marketing Leadership to the Next Level
- August – 8/7/2019: Build Better Partnerships Inside and Outside the Nonprofit Sector via Marketing
- September – 9/4/2019: Just Say NO to Poverty Porn, Stereotype Porn and Stakeholder Exploitation
- October – 10/9/2019: Measure the Impact of Marketing on Your Nonprofit’s Mission
- November – 11/6/2019: Build a Marketing Culture at Your Nonprofit (bringing the 10 commitments together)
- December – 12/11/2019: Make 2020 the Year of Your Nonprofit’s Marketing Revolution (using the 10 commitments in planning for next year)