This webinar was held on Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Does your nonprofit have a marketing and communications plan? Is it aligned with your strategic plan?
If you answered no to either of those questions, you’re missing major opportunities to drive your organization’s mission forward. But we’re here to change that.
Commitment #5 from the Nonprofit Marketing Manifesto says “we will develop a marketing plan that aligns with our strategic plan and recognize that marketing can impact every single one of our strategic goals.” It might be the most important commitment of all, and mastering it is critically important to your nonprofit’s success.
In this interactive webinar, Lindsay Mullen and Alyssa Conrardy, co-founders of Prosper Strategies, will help you transform marketing into a true force for good at your organization. They’ll share the tried and true strategies they’ve used with dozens of nonprofit clients to build marketing plans that move missions forward, and you’ll walk away ready to create your own impactful, strategically aligned marketing plan.
At the conclusion of this webinar, Lindsay and Alyssa provide you with several tools and templates you can use to build a better marketing plan.
This webinar focuses on Commitment #5 in the Nonprofit Marketing Manifesto. It is one of a series of 13 hosted by Prosper Strategies and Independent Sector over the course of 2019. See the full schedule here and check “sign up for all webinars” if you want to automatically be registered for all sessions. You can also view past webinars on earlier commitments here.
This Webinar Features:
Lindsay Mullen, CEO, Prosper Strategies
Lindsay Mullen is co-founder and CEO of Prosper Strategies, where she brings strategic vision and a growth mindset to the firm, its clients and their missions. Over the last decade, Lindsay has worked with leading nonprofits and foundations that are committed to solving some of our country’s and the world’s greatest challenges in the areas of education, healthcare, homelessness, workforce development, social services and more. Lindsay previously served as the Executive Director of Illinois Technology Partnership, a nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing tech policy, and played an instrumental role in founding Challenge Detroit, a workforce development nonprofit.
Alyssa Conrardy, President, Prosper Strategies
Alyssa Conrardy is the president and co-founder of Prosper Strategies, the country’s leading nonprofit marketing agency. She’s on a mission to help nonprofits realize the full potential of marketing so that the nonprofit sector can realize its full potential to change the world.
Christian Clansky, Director, Marketing and Digital Strategy, Independent Sector
Christian directs Independent Sector’s marketing and digital strategy, championing creativity and storytelling as key tools for moving the charitable community into the future. He has worked in the philanthropic/nonprofit sector for a decade.
2019 Webinar Schedule
Webinar dates for 2019 are below. Simply check the box on the form above and we’ll add you to our system for all future webinars. You’ll receive notifications as each webinar draws closer, but you may also want to manually add these dates to your calendar.
- December – The Nonprofit Marketing Revolution – View Recording Here
- January – Leverage Marketing to Drive Social Change at Your Nonprofit – View Recording Here
- February – Build a Better Nonprofit Brand By Aligning With Your Mission and Values – View Recording Here
- March – Create Communication Cohesion at Your Nonprofit By Getting Your Team on the Same Page About Your Brand – View Recording Here
- April – 4/15/2019: Everyone a Spokesperson: Turn Your Stakeholders into Powerful Promoters for Your Nonprofit – View Recording Here
- May – 5/8/2019: Marketing Planning and Strategic Planning: Make them Work Together and Make a Bigger Impact – View Recording Here
- June – 6/5/2019: Making the Case for Marketing Investment
- July – 7/10/2019: Take Your Nonprofit Marketing Leadership to the Next Level
- August – 8/7/2019: Build Better Partnerships Inside and Outside the Nonprofit Sector via Marketing
- September – 9/4/2019: Just Say NO to Poverty Porn, Stereotype Porn and Stakeholder Exploitation
- October – 10/9/2019: Measure the Impact of Marketing on Your Nonprofit’s Mission
- November – 11/6/2019: Build a Marketing Culture at Your Nonprofit (bringing the 10 commitments together)
- December – 12/11/2019: Make 2020 the Year of Your Nonprofit’s Marketing Revolution (using the 10 commitments in planning for next year)