This webinar was held on Wednesday, July 10th, 2019.
Your organization is only as strong as its leadership.
That’s just as true in marketing and communications as it is in any other function.
In this webinar, we discussed the habits of highly effective nonprofit marketing and communications leaders and their teams.
We talked to Caitlin FitzSimons, Director of Marketing at OneGoal National, and Chloe Lahre, Director of External Affairs at OneGoal Chicago.
View webinar recording here.
This webinar focused on Commitment #7 in the Nonprofit Marketing Manifesto. It was one of a series of 13 hosted by Prosper Strategies and Independent Sector over the course of 2019. See the full schedule here and check “sign up for all webinars” if you want to automatically be registered for all sessions. You can also view past webinars on earlier commitments here.
This webinar covered:
This Webinar Featured:
Caitlin FitzSimons, Director of Marketing (National), OneGoal
Caitlin FitzSimons is the Director of Marketing on the national team at OneGoal, a national enterprise working to close the college degree divide and ensure all young people can achieve their postsecondary dreams. In her role, she oversees and supports the marketing and communications initiatives of OneGoal’s six regions, building local brand awareness while also managing strategic initiatives to raise OneGoal’s profile nationally.
Chloe Lahre, Director of External Affairs (Chicago), OneGoal
Chloe Lahre is the Director of External Affairs on the Chicago regional team at OneGoal. In her role, she develops and executes marketing, communications, and engagement plans for the Chicago region. Chloe also coordinates the annual Graduation Gala, which hosts more than 500 guests each spring and raised $1.4million this year.
Alyssa Conrardy, President, Prosper Strategies
Alyssa Conrardy is the president and co-founder of Prosper Strategies, the country’s leading nonprofit marketing agency. She’s on a mission to help nonprofits realize the full potential of marketing so that the nonprofit sector can realize its full potential to change the world.
Kristina Gawrgy Campbell, Director of Strategic Communications & Public Relations, Independent Sector
Kristina leads strategic communications planning for the organization and manages relationships with media and other partners. In addition to her communications role, Kristina also manages the organization’s diversity, racial equity, and inclusion portfolio.
2019 Webinar Schedule
Webinar dates for 2019 are below. Simply check the box on the form above and we’ll add you to our system for all future webinars. You’ll receive notifications as each webinar draws closer, but you may also want to manually add these dates to your calendar.
- December – The Nonprofit Marketing Revolution – View Recording Here
- January – Leverage Marketing to Drive Social Change at Your Nonprofit – View Recording Here
- February – Build a Better Nonprofit Brand By Aligning With Your Mission and Values – View Recording Here
- March – Create Communication Cohesion at Your Nonprofit By Getting Your Team on the Same Page About Your Brand – View Recording Here
- April – 4/15/2019: Everyone a Spokesperson: Turn Your Stakeholders into Powerful Promoters for Your Nonprofit – View Recording Here
- May – 5/8/2019: Marketing Planning and Strategic Planning: Make them Work Together and Make a Bigger Impact – View Recording Here
- June – 6/5/2019: Making the Case for Marketing Investment – View Recording Here
- July – 7/10/2019: Take Your Nonprofit Marketing Leadership to the Next Level – View Recording Here
- August – 8/7/2019: Build Better Partnerships Inside and Outside the Nonprofit Sector via Marketing
- September – 9/4/2019: Just Say NO to Poverty Porn, Stereotype Porn and Stakeholder Exploitation
- October – 10/9/2019: Measure the Impact of Marketing on Your Nonprofit’s Mission
- November – 11/6/2019: Build a Marketing Culture at Your Nonprofit (bringing the 10 commitments together)
- December – 12/11/2019: Make 2020 the Year of Your Nonprofit’s Marketing Revolution (using the 10 commitments in planning for next year)