This webinar was held on August 8, 2019
We’re stronger together than we are alone.
That’s what today’s most impactful social sector organizations have realized as they’ve worked to build powerful corporate and nonprofit partnerships.
Partnerships are more important now than ever before in the social sector. In this webinar, we’ll discuss the role your brand and marketing can play in setting your organization up for successful partnerships.
You’ll hear from Abby Robinson from Atlas Corps and Christina Allen-Crowder from Prevent Blindness Texas about the partnerships they’ve built to drive their organizations’ goals forward.
This webinar covered:
This webinar focuses on Commitment #8 in the Nonprofit Marketing Manifesto. It is one of a series of 13 hosted by Prosper Strategies and Independent Sector over the course of 2019. See the full schedule here and check “sign up for all webinars” if you want to automatically be registered for all sessions. You can also view past webinars on earlier commitments here.
This Webinar Features:
Abby Robinson, Chief Development & Engagement Officer, Atlas Corps
Abby has more than 10 years of experience in development, communications, and youth leadership development. Abby is an alumnae of the Independent Sector NGEN Program and the American Express Leadership Academy. Prior to Atlas Corps, Abby worked as a Development Strategist for the InterAmerican Development Bank, Fundacion Escuela Nueva, and The Campus Kitchens Project/DC Central Kitchen.
Christina Allen-Crowder, Vice-President of Development, Prevent Blindness Texas
Christina is the Vice-President of Development at Prevent Blindness Texas. Christina worked as a Manager of Development and Director of Special Projects before her current role at Prevent Blindness Texas. Christina brings a wealth of knowledge in education, law, and development – demonstrating a track record of raising $1M+ annually in philanthropic dollars.
Alyssa Conrardy, President, Prosper Strategies
Alyssa Conrardy is the president and co-founder of Prosper Strategies, the country’s leading nonprofit marketing agency. She’s on a mission to help nonprofits realize the full potential of marketing so that the nonprofit sector can realize its full potential to change the world.
Christian Clansky Director, Marketing and Digital Strategy, Independent Sector
Christian directs Independent Sector’s marketing and digital strategy, championing creativity and storytelling as key tools for moving the charitable community into the future. He has worked in the philanthropic/nonprofit sector for a decade.
2019 Webinar Schedule
Webinar dates for 2019 are below. Simply check the box on the form above and we’ll add you to our system for all future webinars. You’ll receive notifications as each webinar draws closer, but you may also want to manually add these dates to your calendar.
- December – The Nonprofit Marketing Revolution – View Recording Here
- January – Leverage Marketing to Drive Social Change at Your Nonprofit – View Recording Here
- February – Build a Better Nonprofit Brand By Aligning With Your Mission and Values – View Recording Here
- March – Create Communication Cohesion at Your Nonprofit By Getting Your Team on the Same Page About Your Brand – View Recording Here
- April – 4/15/2019: Everyone a Spokesperson: Turn Your Stakeholders into Powerful Promoters for Your Nonprofit – View Recording Here
- May – 5/8/2019: Marketing Planning and Strategic Planning: Make them Work Together and Make a Bigger Impact – View Recording Here
- June – 6/5/2019: Making the Case for Marketing Investment – View Recording Here
- July – 7/10/2019: Take Your Nonprofit Marketing Leadership to the Next Level – View Recording Here
- August – 8/8/2019: Build Better Partnerships Inside and Outside the Nonprofit Sector With Marketing – View Recording Here
- September – 9/4/2019: What Your Nonprofit Needs to Do Now to Set Itself Up for End of Year Fundraising Success
- September – 9/18/2019: Just Say NO to Poverty Porn, Stereotype Porn, and Stakeholder Exploitation
- October – 10/9/2019: Measure the Impact of Marketing on Your Nonprofit’s Mission
- November – 11/6/2019: Build a Marketing Culture at Your Nonprofit (bringing the 10 commitments together)
- December – 12/11/2019: Make 2020 the Year of Your Nonprofit’s Marketing Revolution (using the 10 commitments in planning for next year)