DIGITAL MARKETING AND PR INTERN
Prosper Strategies is looking to place a part-time (20 hours/week) intern in our downtown Chicago office. We are a close-knit group that designs and implements strategic communications campaigns for changemaking clients in industries ranging from education technology to professional services. Applicants must have a go-getter mentality and a desire to develop meaningful skills.
Every day is different, but regular tasks assigned to our interns include:
- Drafting blogs, media pitches and social media content calendars
- Supporting team with research & development
- Updating client websites
- Creating media contact lists
- Assisting in social media community management
- Basic administrative duties
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work independently and with a small team
- Hunger to learn and ability to pick up tasks quickly
- Strong work ethic
- Sense of humor!
- Design and web development skills are not required but are a plus
Education and Qualifications:
- Earned or currently pursuing degree in Public Relations, Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing or related field, or related work experience
- Available to work either a 20 hour/week schedule with another intern or a 35 hour/week schedule as our only intern
Please upload a writing sample along with your cover letter.