Make an impact in your career at Prosper Strategies as a Senior Associate.
Are you an experienced digital marketer, content creator, client service or project management professional who is hungry to make an impact as you build your career? Do you want to wake up every day excited to work with nonprofit clients who are making a difference? Then you’re a natural fit for Prosper Strategies, and we want to hear from you!
Prosper Strategies is Chicago’s leading marketing agency for the nonprofit sector. We’ve helped organizations ranging from Boys & Girls Clubs of America to the Robert R. McCormick Foundation build their brands, develop their marketing plans and drive their missions forward.
Our Senior Associates lead key aspects of our firm and the work for the nonprofits we serve. This can range from leading key client accounts to developing and executing digital marketing campaigns or content strategies to managing our team’s priorities and workload. While our Senior Associates have experience across all of these areas, based on firm and client needs, often they adopt a focused expertise.
- General responsibilities of this role include:
- Overseeing and executing digital campaigns using inbound marketing (HubSpot, Pardot), email marketing, social media (organic and paid), PPC, SEO and other digital strategies
- Overseeing and executing media relations campaigns
- Overseeing and executing content marketing campaigns by contributing to the development of various types of marketing content such as blogs, bylined content, social media content, whitepapers, advertising copy and more.
- Ensuring content developed is effectively deployed to target audiences via digital and media channels
- Serving as content editor and providing quality control for all content you write and review
- Tracking campaign metrics on an ongoing basis
- Contributing to and/or overseeing creation of metrics reports
- Overseeing development of full strategies for clients
- Serving as a key strategic voice to clients in your areas of expertise
- Leading client service and/or project management for a subset of clients
- Assuming responsibility for the performance of your work across tactics
- Continually seek training and education in new skills and tools related to your work
- 4-5 years of relevant full-time professional experience
- Ability to fulfill the responsibilities of the position listed above at an exceptional level with minimal support of more senior staff
- Desire to work hard, have fun and make a difference
- Desire to work with impactful nonprofits
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, nonprofit management or related field
We aim to build a team with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Prosper Strategies offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience, as well as full health, vision, dental and retirement benefits, extra paid time off, core hours, time off to volunteer and summer Fridays.