Learn from our team.
Prosper Strategies’ team of advisors is available for keynotes, large and small group talks and capacity-building workshops and trainings. We speak regularly at nonprofit conferences such as Upswell, Cause Camp, and Classy Collaborative, and and facilitate customized trainings and workshops for nonprofits, foundations, and federated organizations like Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
- Using the Nonprofit Impact System to increase nonprofit effectiveness and impact
- The role of communications in advancing race equity
- Strengths-based communication strategies
- The nonprofit marketing revolution
- Building communications consistency among nonprofit teams
- Developing a mission, vision and values that stick
- Nonprofit brand development
- Agile strategic planning
- Marcomm and fundraising planning
- Fundraising for 2020 and beyond
- End-of-year fundraising campaign success strategies
- Digital donor identification and acquisition
- Crisis communications
- COVID-19 recovery, communications and fundraising strategy
- System and process development
- Impact measurement
- …and more
Content can be customized for your audience or needs. To see us in action, view our recorded webinars here.
Prosper Strategies is a women-owned. women-led company. We strive to speak in front of and among groups that share our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. If you’re interested in hiring us for a speaking engagement, expect us to ask you about the diversity of other panelists and speakers at your event. We prioritize events that bring in speakers from across a wide spectrum of gender identities, sexual orientations, abilities, and backgrounds, and encourage the organizations we are considering partnering with to ensure they are amplifying voices that are often underrepresented, especially BIPOC. We will gladly give up a speaking opportunity to someone else in cases where a wider range of voices need to be heard.
Prosper’s fees for speaking scale based on the nature of the event (virtual or in-person), size and makeup of the audience, level of customization needed and and travel time required.
If you’d like to explore having us speak, please fill out the form below and include the date of your event, your budget, your desired topic(s) and more information about other speakers in the comments. You may also give us a call at 312-955-0680.