It has been a challenging few weeks as nonprofits across the country navigate the fallout from COVID-19, and there are more tough times ahead.
Your organization is likely facing difficult decisions about whether to change service delivery methods, cancel or reschedule upcoming fundraising events, resort to staffing and financial backup plans, allow remote work and paid time off, and more. But the work doesn’t stop when the decisions are made. You also have to communicate those decisions with your anxious stakeholders, and you have to do so in a timely and accurate manner despite the fact that everything seems to change by the minute. It’s enough to make any nonprofit leader’s head spin. We’re here to help.
In this webinar, which originally aired on March 17th, 2020, we discuss:
- Best practices and considerations for communicating with your stakeholders in real time in the age of coronavirus
- Managing the media should your organization be contacted surrounding its management of COVID-19
- What to do if you have to cancel an in-person fundraising event (including ideas for taking events virtual)
- Adjustments to the 2020 fundraising outlook due to coronavirus and what you can do now to minimize losses
- What to do if your team is overwhelmed managing coronavirus communications, event adjustments etc.
Remember, we’re all in this together. You can access the webinar recording for free here.