This webinar was held on February 6, 2019
Your nonprofit’s brand is the key that unlocks your mission and values for your stakeholders. It’s time to start treating it that way.
In this webinar, we heard from Erin Walton, Executive Director of Resilience, about the organization’s recent renaming and rebranding initiative. In the recording, you’ll find out why her organization’s former name (Rape Victim Advocates) had begun to handicap their mission, and learn how rebranding brought them back into alignment. Then, you’ll learn how you can determine whether your nonprofit’s brand is aligned with your mission and values, and what you can do about it if it’s not.
This webinar focused on Commitment #2 in the Nonprofit Marketing Manifesto. It is one of a series of 13 hosted by Prosper Strategies and Independent Sector over the course of 2019. See the full schedule here and check “sign up for all webinars” if you want to automatically be registered for all sessions. You can also view past webinars on earlier commitments here.
This Webinar Featured:
Erin is the Executive Director of Resilience (formerly Rape Victims Advocates), where she oversaw the development and execution of a complete rebrand of the organization in 2018.
Alyssa Conrardy, President, Prosper Strategies
Alyssa Conrardy is the president and co-founder of Prosper Strategies, the country’s leading nonprofit marketing agency. She’s on a mission to help nonprofits realize the full potential of marketing so that the nonprofit sector can realize its full potential to change the world. Alyssa writes and speaks frequently about the intersection of marketing and social impact, and has been featured in Wall Street Journal and PRWeek Magazine.
Robert Jones, Vice President, Engagement and Communications, Independent Sector
Robert Jones is a former journalist and consultant who now serves as the Vice President for Engagement & Communications at Independent Sector. He’s committed to telling better stories for those who do good.
2019 Webinar Schedule
Webinar dates for 2019 are below.
- December – The Nonprofit Marketing Revolution – View Recording Here
- January – Leverage Marketing to Drive Social Change at Your Nonprofit – View Recording Here
- February – Build a Better Nonprofit Brand By Aligning With Your Mission and Values – View Recording Here
- March – 3/6/2019 Create Communication Cohesion at Your Nonprofit By Getting Your Team on the Same Page About Your Brand – Register Here
- April – 4/3/2019: Everyone a Spokesperson: Turn Your Stakeholders into Powerful Promoters for Your Nonprofit
- May – 5/8/2019: Marketing Planning and Strategic Planning: Make them Work Together and Make a Bigger Impact
- June – 6/5/2019: Making the Case for Marketing Investment
- July – 7/10/2019: Take Your Nonprofit Marketing Leadership to the Next Level
- August – 8/7/2019: Build Better Partnerships Inside and Outside the Nonprofit Sector via Marketing
- September – 9/4/2019: Just Say NO to Poverty Porn, Stereotype Porn and Stakeholder Exploitation
- October – 10/9/2019: Measure the Impact of Marketing on Your Nonprofit’s Mission
- November – 11/6/2019: Build a Marketing Culture at Your Nonprofit (bringing the 10 commitments together)
- December – 12/11/2019: Make 2020 the Year of Your Nonprofit’s Marketing Revolution (using the 10 commitments in planning for next year)